http://asianmodelsblog.blogspot.com/

Welcome my fashion world. Here you can reach the latest news and interesting stories about fashion trends and its industry, from fashion magazine editor, designer, photographer, or models. Hope you all can enjoy it and build your own fashion attitude!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kate Moss poses nude for new Spanish Vogue photoshoot




In her new book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, the supermodel with the waif-like looks had this to say about nudity. “I hated it! Because I was topless again. I hated it…more than anything as a teenager. I’d do anything not to take my top off.” But years down the road, she had this to say, “I see nudity as empowering now. Before, I didn’t. I cried for years!”

Keeping in line with that thought, Kate Moss took her top off, stretched out on a chaise lounge, covered her bare essentials with a Matador’s red cape and left her breast exposed as famous Spanish bull-fighter Jose Mari Manzanares held guard over her. This latest shoot was for the December issue of Spanish Vogue and was shot by fab photographer, Mario Testino. If anyone can make a photoshoot stand out from the norm, he can. And it was no different here. The cover shot shows a morose looking Kate with a “lost look” in her eyes wearing a black net over her face. Very powerful stuff indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment